Monday 20 April 2015

8 Sporting/Fitness Staples*







Vest Top: Primark
Shorts: Under Armour
Shoes: Start Fitness 

Every person has there own staple pieces depending on there style. Some people have season staples like Spring and Winter. So why can't we have sport staples, anyone that does exercise will know that there is certain things you need or would like to have in your wardrobe. This post is going to talk about 3 out of 8 staples I have in my wardrobe. These 3 staples are very much my at home wear or summer running wear. 

1. Vests: These are defiantly my at home tops, I have a love/hate relationship with my upper body so normally prefer wear t-shirts but when i'm at home I will just wear a vest. I found with vests that there are good to just put under a jumper or a hoodie as there not as thick as workout tops. I have around 4 or 5 vest. The best ones I've found have been just from Primark nothing fancy, the one pictured above is from Primark and I've had it for about a year.

2. Shorts: I'm one of these people that is always cold so I hardly wear shorts but when I was in America last summer I discovered Under Armour and feel in love. I find shorts are incredibly handy items to have in your wardrobe, I wear them in the Summer when I'm coaching but as I live in Britain so I know what the weather can be like, so I always put them under some tracksuit bottoms. The thing I like about these shorts is the waste band, it's not one of them waist bands that digs into my hips. You can other brands of shorts I have some Nike ones which are similar but just different material. Shorts are just a great alternative to have in your wardrobe for them warmer days that are coming up or if you work out at home. 

3. Sport Bra: As a women, sport bra aren't just a staple there a necessity. I'm not a large chested lady but still always wear a sports bra. Finding one that supports you right is always important. I was find this plain black American Apparel from Buy T-shirts Online* extremely comfortable and I defiantly feel fully supported. I have a range of sport bras ranging from Nike, H&M, Sweaty Betty and Lululemon. Sports bras can cost a lot of money so I find shopping around is always good as you can find some cheaper alternatives.

That is the first 3 staples I have in my wardrobe. Why not leave me a comment telling me what you 3 staples are for working out at home are?

In my next post I'll be talking about my 2 coaching staples are. 

Thank you for reading and I hope you have enjoyed this post. 
Disclaimer*

SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig